Online application for admission to B. Tech /M. Tech program for the academic session 2019-20 will commence from 04th July 2019 at 10 AM only through web portal of the college website www.gcect.ac.in.
No other mode of application will be entertained.
For any online application related issue and queries, please write us to:firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLINE ADMISSION PROCEDURE
1. Visit College website and click Apply Online tab.
2. Please read the instructions carefully before you proceed.
3. Next, read the terms & conditions carefully and only after accepting the Terms & Conditions, you can proceed further.
4. At the next page, choose your admission status as regular or regular with TFW and enter the details including the year of passing of your 10 + 2 Examination.
5. Now choose whether you belong to SC/ST category or not.
6. Now enter the marks of different subjects you obtained in the higher secondary examination.
You must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject and Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. You also have to pass individually both theory and practical in all subjects at 10+2 level for getting admission in any course of our institute.
7. You must have a valid WBJEE rank along with domicile certificate in proof of permanent residency inthe state of West Bengal.
8. You must have taken provisional admission attending any Reporting Centre as specified by West Bengal Joint Entrance Board in the year 2019.
9. Candidates are eligible to take admission in a specific branch of B. Tech program based on the recommendation of West Bengal Joint Entrance e-counselling portal.
10. An application number will be generated and a SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number with the application number for login.
11. Login with the application number or registered mobile number and date of birth as password. Now upload your recent colour photo & signature.
12. Next, download your application form with uploaded photo & signature and take a print out.
13. Finally goto Payment page & take a print out of generated challan.
14. Pay Admission and other fees as appeared in the challan in State Bank of India, Beliaghata Branch.
After remitting the fees, wait for 2 working days and then check by logging in whether your payment status shows successful.
N.B. Payment can also be made through NEFT in the specified Bank Account and the NEFT transaction slip is to be submitted in original at the time of document verification.
15. As per the norms of UGC,an affidavit on anti-ragging is to be submitted online (https://antiragging.in/Site/Affidavits_Registration.aspx) and hard copy of the anti-ragging affidavit is to be submitted at the time of document verification by the student and his/her guardian.
LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FEES IS 20th JULY, 2019 UP TO 4.00 P.M.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED FOR PHYSICALVERIFICATION
a. Signed downloaded application form.
b. Provisional admission letter issued by R.C. in-charge in original.
c. Original admit card of WBJEE-2019.
d. Original rank card of WBJEE-2019.
e. Domicile certificate from the competent authorities as per WBJEEB proforma in original.
f. Original certificatefor age verification (Birth certificate or certificate/admit card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination where the date of birth is mentioned).
g. Original marks sheet of 10th and 12thstandard or equivalent examinations from recognised board.
h. Cast certificate/disability certificate (If any) issued in favour of the candidate (Issued by the competent authority of the Government of West Bengal).
i. Original bank challan (Candidate’s copy)/NEFT Transaction slip [After depositing fees to the Bank].
j. Income Certificate in original from the competent authority as uploaded in WBJEE-2019 portal for TFW candidates.
k. Physical fitness certificate and eyesight certificate from a registered medical practitioner in original.
l. School leaving/Character certificate issued by the Head of the institute last attended in original.
m. One passport size colour photo.
n. Original annual family income certificate from the competent authorities (for other than TFW candidates)
o. PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE.
16. Check college website regularly for Commencement of classes and other academic notices and regulations.
For any Online Application related issue, please write us to:
email@example.com or contact Mr. Jayanta Kumar Chowdhury, Registrar (033) 2363-2072.
I have very carefully read the regulation of the institute and have understood that if my class attendance in an academic semester falls below 75% of the total number of classes held in the semester would render me DIS-QUALIFIED to seat for the end semester examination of that academic session as per the existing ACADEMIC REGULATION of the institute.
I further declare that I shall NOT request the college authorities for any relaxation/exemption on attendance percentage on any ground whatsoever.
In the light of the above-mentioned regulations I promise that
1. I will NOT take part in ragging and in the event of any such happening, will intimate the college authority immediately.
2. I will NOT take up any job assignment, in the form of employment or business, during my class-hours of the College.
3. I will NOT attend any coaching centre or private tuition or any training institute, during my class-hours of the College.
In addition to the above-mentioned pledges made by me, I further commit that I will regularly follow the Notices stuck on the college notice board and/or uploaded on the college website.
Please Go to Student Login and Update Payment and Upload Photo & Signature to complete the Application Process
You will get SMS alert with your Application Id, Username & Password only after completion of the 3rd part of the application form which includes your address, family details and other details.
If in case SMS with login details will not reach yor mobile use your registered mobile number & Date of Birth
as the User Id & Password